Monday, March 17, 2014

What sort of nonsense is this?

Hello, internet! Family and friends! Is this thing on? *taps interdimensional portal of doom*

I've got a website now. That's pretty crazy. It'll act as my gallery, where I display collections of my completed works (and that one experimental story). Visiting this blog will be like stepping into my studio---I'll post work in progress, silly doodles, launch intro grand tirades about seagulls, and who knows what else.

I'm a writer, artist, and naturalist, and I consider myself an amateur in all three of those pursuits. If you follow this blog, you can watch me flounder about as I try and increase my skills and discover new things! I am a Young Adult Person, and for the most part I have no idea what I'm doing! It's grand.

I'll probably talk about how writing gives me a headache and the creative delights of collaborative video games and what the doves are doing in the backyard today. If that sounds terribly boring, do leave and never come back!

Otherwise, take a kitten plushie off the shelf, settle in, and make yourself at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment