Sunday, March 30, 2014

Experimental Text Adventure sketches

Sketched some critters from my text adventure in the middle of the night, when I was having a hard time falling asleep. Sometimes images start burning into my brain when I can't sleep, and it's soothing to be able to put them down on paper. Then they're not running around inside my head. Drawing can be relaxing, and once the images are out of my head, falling asleep tends to be easier.


It's been awhile since I've drawn a squirrel. I'm sure this is all sorts of anatomically incorrect, but midnight sketches are all about not worrying about that stuff.


Swirly-whirly Crow.

 Last but certainly not least, a being you're quite unlikely to see in your backyard, or anywhere else in reality: Lightning Bird. A personification (birdification?) of lightning.


No comments:

Post a Comment